Facebook pages of local SKI/IATTM branches:
Other usefull websites you might be interested in:
- IATTM’s homepage on Yuthok Nyingthig – the spirtual practice of Tibetan Medicine www.yuthok.org
- sorigastro.com is a site on Tibetan Astrology. Check out the Tibetan calendar of the day – the elements present and how it can affect you. You can also see where ‘La’ protective energy is circulating for the day!
- The Sorig Institute is the North American branch of the International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine (IATTM). The Sorig Institute offers certification in Ku Nye Massage and Traditional Tibetan Medicine (TTM). ‘Sorig’ is the official name of Tibetan Medicine, a combination of the words ‘Sowa,’ translated as ‘healing’ or ‘nurturing’, and ‘Rigpa,’ or ‘awareness.’ It is with the guiding principle of ‘Healing Awareness’ that we promote the lineage of Tibetan Medicine in the West.
- The webpage of IATTM in Tibetan: www.sorig.net
- Austrian Medical Association for Tibetan Medicine (AMATM)
- Sorig Tour is based on IATTM summer tour in Northeastern Tibet, know as Amdo region for it’s dialect in Qinghai Province, China. Our tour is specialized for TTM practitioners, doctors, therapists, Buddhist practitioners: www.sorigtour.com
The SKI-community keeps on growing and includes centers in over 40 countries around the globe. See the local map to find a SKI-center nearby: