Sorig Khang Marseille is organizing a stay around the theme of healing and sacred Art of Good Karma according to the Himalayan traditions in and around Kathmandu, Nepal, from February 9th – 19th 2018. The concept is not to participate in an strictly organized tour, but to discover together with a group of other Sorig students and practitioners and interested people the different aspects of Sowa Rigpa and Tibetan culture.
- You can celebrate Losar, Tibetan New year’s day
- You can discover Tibetan medicine and its medical care practices
- You can walk in the footsteps of ancient Yogis
- You can meet teachers of different buddhist schools
- You can discover the benefits of meditation
- You can see the sadhus of the hindu tradition
- You can participate at the Kathmandu medical therapy camp (KTC) as a routine ngondro
- Meet Dr. Nida Chenagtsang during your visit to the Sowa Rigpa College and on KTC Camp
Booking possible until January 14th, 2018!
For more informations and booking contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed program, day by day, is also available on mail request.